Homepage | Set Home | Add to Favorites

CLS Industry Inc.


  • No Category

Friends links
  • No link

Benefit from our Advantages
CLS Industry owns several competitive advantages compared to other companies. These include the following:
  • In-house tooling department: we can help you save time and money. Our injection machines are 60% Fanuc and Hitachi which are made in Japan and the remaining 40% are Victor Taichung. This means we invest big capital in facilities to be able to make great parts for our clients.
  • On-site mold making: our state-of-the-art, fully equipped tool shop is capable of producing precision molds to the highest standards. We will not outsource your molds overseas like other molding companies do. They will be made in our facility by our team of highly skilled and experienced mold makers. In-house tooling ensures instant response through the mold building process including maintenance, repairs and revisions.
  • Process engine: we use scientific approach to injection molding. Precision and consistency are important and our unique process engine is the driving force behind our molding process. It is used during the production run to provide the process technicians the optimal pressure to fill the part free of stress and it will detect any subtle changes that will affect the quality of the part.
  • No geometry limits: this means that we build it to your part design. We do not ask for changes to make it easier for us to build. No one in the plastic industry will tackle more complex parts than us. So, if someone did not quote your part or asked for design concessions, it's because they don't have the skills to get the job done or they are just adding to their bottom line instead of yours.
  • Reputable clients: we work with Hitachi, Tokumi, Sony (Thailand), Office Depot (the US), Teeter (USA), BELIMO (the US), TNP Visual Workplace (the Netherlands), DM-Industriebedarf E.K. (Germany) and Toray (Japan).
  • Unique product feature: our products own new design patent, portfolio production method patent, and structure design patent in mainland China, Taiwan, the US, Germany and Japan.
Orders Start at $5,000 Worth
We have been providing services for over 41 years. Our 10 people are proficient in English, Japanese and Thai. MOQ is $5,000 worth of goods. Order delivery lead time is 20 days and sample delivery lead time takes 10 days.

Inquire today to begin sourcing.
Company Profile
Company Name: CLS Industry Inc. Type of company: Enterprise Units ()
Place of Origin: Beijing Company Size:
Registered Capital: Not filled Year of Registration: 2017
Data certification:        Enterprise data through authenticate
Business: Business card cases
Gifts & Premiums